Royal Family proposes to build an ECO village for mixed use of housing and livable communities.
The Eco-Village will be a unique, earth-friendly planned community designed for residents seeking a healthy Eco-Conscious Lifestyle. It is a community committed to a path of healthy interdependence where there is an exchange of culture in real estate, food, retail, personal, and community development, with a balance of inclusiveness and prosperity.
The Eco-Village project development implements and fosters sustainable, best practices to REDUCE, REUSE, and RECYCLE from ground breaking to completion. Innovative “green” design, building materials, energy, products, and services assure our residents reduced energy costs which are integrated into the home with workplace and recreation amenities.
- Roads, Sidewalks and Transportation Networks
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment
- Storm Water Management
- Electricity, solar, Energy Support Facilities
- Municipal facilities such as Fire Stations, Health Care Facilities, Libraries, Schools, and Police Stations
- Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Facility
- Commercial Out-Parcels for retail and Entertainment, Food Markets